Music & Fashion
Focus organisation, in partnership with the Arts Council England and Creative Resilience International present, Focus Africa, 4th edition is on Saturday 29th July 2023 7pm -3am
London, a city celebrated for its diverse cultural tapestry, is set to be enchanted by the soul-stirring sounds of Africa. In the heart of East London, at Rich Mix, an independent arts venue known for its eclectic programming, a brand new multicultural musical showcase named "Focus Africa" is set to ignite the stage. Prepare to embark on a captivating journey through the continent's vibrant rhythms, rich traditions, and diverse musical heritage, all coming together to create an unforgettable musical experience.
40+ artists/musicians, DJs, Live Music, Traders, African Food - Ghana - Nigeria - Gambia - Congo - Burkina Faso - Senegal - UK and more...
Expect the Best Music that the African continent could offer.
• Jally Keba Susso (Gambia - Kora)
• Grupo Lokito (Congo DRC – UK) – Soukouss/Rumba/Salsa
* Koroleko Moussa Dembele (Burkina Faso): Free drum and Balafon workshop 5pm - 6.30pm
Book your free place sending your names to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Djs Playing the best of #Afrobeat #Azonto #Kuduro #CoupeDecale #Afrohouse #Amapiano #Soukous etc...
• DJ Snuff - T-Roy Broadcite
Stalls will be available: booking on a first come first served basis.